This is "Sales" configuration on Item setup, which can define the item perform in different sales situation.
Definition of each setting:
- Sellable: Check the box if this item can be sold
- Sales lead time: How many days deliver the order to customer
- UOM in sales: what kind of item unit using for sales order
- Warranty offered to customers: Item warranty
- Commission Group: Define Sales Rep on different commission rate
- Product Price Group: Define this item under which price group for particular customer
- Product Series: Define this item in which product series, such as "Christmas Product Series", "New Year Product Series"......etc.
- Remark in POS: Message remark in POS system
- eBay Item Number: If this item has eBay number, please fill in
- Sell coupon with setting: Select which "Redeemable Item" here to represent when item was purchased, customer can also earn this coupon
- Warranty Type: Define if item has been registered in website, it can have extra warranty