A. Setting Replenishment Plan
1. Go to Main Menu > Purchase > Settings > Replenishment Plan
2. Add new Replenishment Plan
3. Name of plan: The identifier of different replenishment plan
Safety stock (day): the days between placing PO and goods received
Desired interval between orders (day): how often to place orders is ideal
Days used for calculating average consumption: average consumption of goods within a period
B. Setting Purchase Group for Product (can be used to filter products in report)
1. Go to Main Menu > Purchase > Settings > Purchase Group
2. Add new Purchase Group
3. Go to Main Menu > Items > Items, select Purchase Group to specified product
C. Setting Replenishment Group for Warehouse (can be used to filter warehouse in report)
1. Go to Main Menu > Logistic > Inventory > Replenishment Group
2. Add new Replenishment Group
3. Go to Main Menu > Logistic > Inventory > Warehouse, select Replenishment Group to specified warehouse
D. Specify Product with Replenishment Plan
1. Main Menu > Items > Items
2. Choose product which is arranged to replenishment plan, and then click "View"
3. Under Purchase Tab, select Replenishment Plan
E. Monitoring Stock Level and Importing Replenishment List to System by System Reports (Main Menu > Reports > Reports > All Reports > Purchase)
[PURO_01] Replenishment by Purchase Report: To view the current stock on hand, unreceived PO, reserved SO and suggested purchase quantity.
[PURO_08] Replenishment by Purchase (for PO import): Products with its suggested purchase quantity are listed in this report, which can be imported to the system and generated PO.
Main Menu > Purchase > Purchase Order > Add New PO